|J• Loading, unloading, palletizing, receiving, picking and packing safety and welding products (such as safety goggles, gloves, boots, welding tips, grinders, earplugs, and welding helmets.) or other warehouse-related tasks as assigned.|
• These duties may be accomplished by lifting (up to 50 pounds), placing, carrying, pushing, rolling (cages, carts, or ladders), using motorized conveyors, or operating hand trucks, pallet jacks (manual or powered), order pickers, banding tools, packaging equipment or other material handling equipment.
Are you a MATCH?
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• HS diploma/GED preferred or equivalent experience
• 0-1 year warehousing or similar experience
• Ability to lift 50 lbs.
• Ability to push and or pull up to 75 lbs.
• Ability to stand/walk for 8 to 10 hours
• Ability to read and comprehend customers' orders, bills of lading, etc.
• Basic math skills
• Knowledge or ability to learn computer software systems
• Stand-up Forklift, Cherry Picker, and Pallet Jack experience preferred
• Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and work overtime as needed. Overtime may be prior to and/or after scheduled work hours.
Back to Job Search
- Sector: Industrial
- Start Date: 2022-06-23
- Job Ref: 22-13084