The Training Administrator is responsible for researching, planning and coordinating company training programs, seminars and conferences for regulatory, technical and professional skills training.
This position has no direct reports.
- Serves as Learning Management System (LMS) administrator, including train users on the application, create and maintain employee profiles, set up modules and curriculums, create and maintain course code structure, troubleshoot issues, provide internal customer support and audit the application on a scheduled frequency.
- Provides administrative support to all training classes and programs, including class rosters, attendance sheets, materials preparation, etc.
- Runs all training logistics such as set up, room configuration (technical needs), sign in sheets and attendance cards, etc.
- Communicates with outside vendors, ensure availability of all training materials and certify that employees are aware of training requirements and track completion data
- Develops Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to control activity related to the LMS.
- Performs data entry of training events in a timely manner to ensure employee compliance
- Provides general administrative support on all training related projects
- Processes module/curriculum paperwork
- Provides training reports to regulatory investigators and internal clients as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's or Associate degree required
- 2-3 years HR administration experience is beneficial
- Experience working in the pharmaceutical industry, or any industry governed by industry-specific regulatory requirements is preferred
- Experience using an LMS is a preference
- Strong working knowledge with relational data base applications like MS Excel and Power point
- Should possess presentation skill
- Must be highly organized and have interpersonal and communication skills within a diverse team environment.
- Ability to influence without direct authority and work well in a matrix reporting structure.
- Attention to detail, data input and data integrity
- Strong professional writing skills
- Time oriented - must be able to complete tasks and assignments in a timely manner.