Our Current Need:
We currently seek an experienced On-site Industrial Project Manager with primary experience with building automation, installation, and commissioning scope within a construction environment.
What You'll Do:
The Project Manager has full responsibility for assigned projects and will be leading a team of engineers, technicians, and construction staff through the design, construction, commissioning, and final turn over of complex mission critical projects. Specific responsibilities include staffing, cost control, forecasting and scheduling the construction system integration scope of project.
The PM will be the centralized point of contact for internal and external stakeholders to meet all project goals.
PM responsibilities include:
- Lead team members by example, offer effective coaching and feedback, and effectively manage performance
- Strive to improve employee, and customer satisfaction
- Provide active management and accountability for large project(s)
- Ensure schedule and cost conformance on assigned projects
- Managing cost, schedule and resource-loaded schedules providing billings, cash flow and Client forecasting with complete job costing reviews
- Effectively mange commercial responsibilities including billings, cash flow forecasting, and request for price (RFP) response
- Coordinate support with other team members
- Be independent, flexible and creative to respond to customers and projects as they may occur
- Develop and maintain relationships with multiple key stakeholders, including engineers, general contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, inspectors, and owner's representatives to ensure alignment with client goals and expectations from initiation to completion of the project
- Effectively coordinate with multiple trade partner across a variety of disciplines
- Develop processes and documentation to support operational activities
- Develop/maintain network of professional relationships within the industry.
- Managing the schedule and associated risks to ensure reliable and predictable turnover dates.
- Partnering with the General Contractor, Construction Manager, and other Vendors to build a culture of collaboration and success.
- Perform all aspects of planning, organizing and managing information and resources to deliver a successful project for our customer and team
What We Are Looking For:
Bachelor's Degree - Engineering with 5 years of experience delivering large scale projects ($10M+)
Strong understanding of Building Automation, Commissioning, or Mechanical systems
History of strong client relations and people management skills
Proficiency using various software applications (BIM 360, Procore, MS Office Suite)
Experience reading and interpreting mechanical plans and specifications and applicable code
Experience with contract documents: contract drawings, specifications, subcontracts, contract
addendum, and change orders
- Experience working collaboratively with others in a mechanical or industrial environment
- Proven planning and decision-making experience in defining and meeting performance requirements