We are currently seeking a full-time field experienced Senior Project Manager with 5+ years of similar experience to oversee and manage all of the day-to-day and strategic operational aspects of multiple projects from initiation through project closing.
What You'll Do:
The Project Manager has full responsibility for assigned projects and will be leading a team of engineers, technicians, and construction staff through the design, construction, commissioning, and final turn over of complex mission critical projects. Specific responsibilities include staffing, cost control, forecasting and scheduling the construction system integration scope of project.
The PM will be the centralized point of contact for internal and external stakeholders to meet all project goals.
PM responsibilities include:
- Provide active management and accountability for large project(s)
- Ensure schedule and cost conformance on assigned projects
- Managing cost, schedule and resource-loaded schedules providing billings, cash flow and Client forecasting with complete job costing reviews
- Effectively mange commercial responsibilities including billings, cash flow forecasting, and request for price (RFP) response
- Coordinate support with otherteam members
- Be independent, flexible and creative to respond to customers and projects as they may occur
- Develop and maintain relationships with multiple key stakeholders, including engineers, general contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, inspectors, and owner's representatives to ensure alignment with client goals and expectations from initiation to completion of the project
- Effectively coordinate with multiple trade partner across a variety of disciplines
- Develop processes and documentation to support operational activities
- Develop/maintain network of professional relationships within the industry.
- Managing the schedule and associated risks to ensure reliable and predictable turnover dates.
- Partnering with the General Contractor, Construction Manager, and other Vendors to build a culture of collaboration and success.
- Perform all aspects of planning, organizing and managing information and resources to deliver a successful project for our customer and team
What You'll Do:
We are currently seeking a full-time field experienced Senior Project Manager with 10+ years of similar experience to oversee and manage all the day-to-day and strategic operational aspects of multiple projects from initiation through project closing. As a member of project management team you will serve as the liaison between the project team, headquarters' senior management and our valuable clients. You will also be responsible for reviewing the status of all related projects and budgets, managing work schedules and preparing status reports, as required. In this role, you will assess project issues and develop resolutions to meet the established productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives of our company. You will also take an active or supportive role in recruiting, training, administering (policy) and directing all Controls Engineering personnel, assigned.
What We Are Looking For:
- BS degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Construction or 4 equivalent years of related experience.
- Expertise in planning, organizing and controlling all aspects of complex, large scale mechanical, electrical or control systems projects.
- Managing cost, schedule and resource-loaded schedules providing billings, cash flow and Client forecasting with complete job costing reviews.
- Experience reading and interpreting mechanical plans and specifications and applicable code requirements
- Experience with contract documents: contract drawings, specifications, subcontracts, contract addendum, and change orders.
- Proven ability to apply advanced analytical concepts to projects.
- Expertise in understanding clientneeds, satisfactorily meeting them and properly communicating with their representatives.
- Demonstrated team management, mentorship and leadership experience.
- Local, regional and international travel required.
- Experience in hardware and software design development for HVAC and mission critical
- Experience with information technology infrastructure components as they relate to industrial automation systems.
- Basic knowledge of all related PLC/HMI/SCADA based hardware and software.
- Experience working in Data Centers, Chilled Water Plants, Boiler Plants, Waste Water Plants, Power Generation and Distribution Plants, Pharmaceutical and Chemical Plants, Industrial HVAC Applications, or other types of Thermodynamic and Fluid Processing Facilities.