MAXIMUS : RN - Nurse Assessor -OUT OF STATE- CFEEF HOME HEALTH-ASSESSMENT
- UAS RN Assessor - $50/hour- FT only
- Fully Remote!
- 2-3 assessments a day.
- Paid Training
- Required: 2 years of home care experience within the last 10 years not including private duty, computer savvy and NYS RN license.
Responsibilities of a UAS RN
- Perform initial telehealth pre-evaluation of patients that includes evaluation of health status, strengths, care needs and preferences and guides the development of individualized long term care service plans.
- Review consumer medical documentation and or health referral forms, as relevant to the case.
- Enter evaluation data into electronic evaluation form and transmit as required.
- Document any concerns, conflicting information, other issues that surface during the evaluation process.
- Emphasize continuity of care, thus reducing or eliminating fragmentation, duplication, and gaps in treatment plans.