Certifications & Licenses
- Science Education
- study of neuronal mechanism of emotional behavior in animal
- Animal Handling: Non-human primates
- History of of publishing scientific papers
- History of attending scientific meetings and conferences
- Community and Public Health
- Attend at least 2 conferences a year to either present data or gain insight on ongoing research - Bi-Annually
- Meet with lab members to present updates - Bi-Weekly
- Present research and data at lab meetings - Monthly
- Publish papers and manuscripts based on research - Ad-Hoc
- Order laboratory supplies when needed - Monthly
- Perform behavioral tasks that involve emotion-related processing - Ad-Hoc
Performs laboratory experiments in support of research programs and projects.
- Interpret experimental techniques and procedures; prepare reports on data results.
- Conduct research including planning, and conducting experiments and data analysis in the Laboratory
- Prepare a draft written description of the analysis procedures, the findings, the limitations and the proposal for follow-up experiments.
- Perform experiments with all necessary controls; perform repeat experiments to determine reproducibility; design new experiments as necessary for progress.
- Perform fundamental procedures required for research projects.
- Perform routine experiments and tests; follow established procedures and protocols.
Maintains clear and accurate records of laboratory work in defined notebooks and converts those records to electronic records as appropriate.