Registered Nurse – Emergency Room
You will provide care and treatment to ill, injured, and recovering adults.
Below are some of the job duties the emergency room nurse will be responsible for, but are not limited to the following:
- Triage/assess patient conditions and level of injury or illness.
- Immediately stabilize incoming patients.
- Administer medications as instructed by Physicians.
- Start Intravenous lines.
- Set broke bones, under physician's watch.
- Perform tracheotomies and incubations.
- Give patients stitches and sutures.
- Create and maintain incoming patient records.
- Work with a team of emergency staff to help patients.
- Assist with transferring stable patients to other floors.
- Change dressings/monitor vital signs.
- Provide patients with support and education.
- Has experience with IV Insertion and Phlebotomy Conscious Sedation.
- Other duties may be assigned, as this is a brief review and is not limited to the above.