We are looking to hire Registered Nurses for a House Calls position in Rochester, NY for a rapidly growing national company that provides leading-edge healthcare solutions for chronically ill patients by delivering compassionate care to high-risk populations using sophisticated data analytics.
OurRegistered Nursesare responsible for providing health care to patients in their home. This position works remotely and travels within an assigned territory of Onondaga County.
The Registered Nurses make enrollments visits 2-3 days a week with predominantly care management responsibilities.
- Monitors chronic conditions to minimize exacerbation
- Provides effective patient education using Teach-Back techniques
- Competitive pay
- Maximum of 50-mile radius when traveling within assigned territory
- Mileage reimbursement
- Competitive benefits package
- Fantastic working environment
- Growing company
- Holds active, unencumbered license in state of practice
- Experience in care of adult, chronically ill patients
- Two or more years of practice experience preferred
- Two or more years of home health experience or experience with chronic condition management preferred
- Current CPR/BLS certification
- Driver's license without restrictions and good driving record
- Working knowledge of computers and ability to document effectively and efficiently in an electronic system