There are multiple positions available, with a wide range of shifts and schedules available.
Pay will vary based on experience, shift and location.
Contract lengths vary from 8-26 weeks, depending on the location.
Stipends for hotels/motels may be available depending on the locations as well.
The Registered Nurse performs nursing procedures and patient care tasks as assigned by the facility under the direction of the managing team, Director of Nurses and/or Physician.
Registered Nurse – Emergency Room
You will provide care and treatment to ill, injured, and recovering adults.
Below are some of the job duties the emergency room nurse will be responsible for, but are not limited to the following:
- Triage/assess patient conditions and level of injury or illness.
- Immediately stabilize incoming patients.
- Administer medications as instructed by Physicians.
- Start Intravenous lines.
- Set broke bones, under physicians watch.
- Perform tracheotomies and incubations.
- Give patients stitches and sutures.
- Create and maintain incoming patient records.
- Work with a team of emergency staff to help patients.
- Assist with transferring stable patients to other floors.
- Change dressings/monitor vital signs.
- Provide patients with support and education.
- Has experience with IV Insertion and Phlebotomy Conscious Sedation.
Education: Bachelor's preferred.
Experience: One-year of full-time experience in the clinical area or specialty preferably Acute or Sub Acute experience preferred.
Licensed: Must be licensed in the state of Wisconsin.