- Full life cycle recruitment- job posting, sourcing, reviewing resumes, phone screening, scheduling interviews, and personally interviewing candidates.
- Conducts verbal offers of employment and negotiates salaries based on input from candidates and human resources team.
- Creates offer letters and prepares offer documents for candidates to complete as part of the pre-screening process.
- Ensures new hire completion of background check, drug screen, and appropriate physical examination(s).
- Onboarding, creating ADP profiles, enrollments, employee files
- Disability leave management
- Verifies employment eligibility of new hires through e-Verify.
- Updates Headcount Report, Recruiting Report(s), Company/Employee Reports, and other reports as needed.
- Updates HR information system records/employee files to maintain accuracy
- Should be familiar with ATS ADP Workforce.
Back to Job Search
- Sector: Professional
- Contact: Michael Menzer
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: (732) 353-4231
- Start Date: 06/07/2021
- Job Ref: 21-09441