Certifications & Licenses
- Bachelor in Computer Science
- Project management, website content management
- Meeting coordination
- Outreach Activities
- MS Office
- Atlassian (Jira)
- Computer Science
No deliverables identified for this position
STATEMENT OF WORK DETAILS
Develops project management documentation.
- Creates project in designated project management software and ensure all necessary staff have access.
- Recommend and support routine project management meetings, updates and prepare a variety of status reports and dashboards.
- Assist staff coordinate project management activities, to include routine meetings and development of reports.
Monitors and reports progress to project owners.
- Conduct project-related activities, including developing needed materials, power-point presentations, arranging discussions, and facilitating interactions.
- Coordinate, track and complete action items and report progress to project owners.
Conducts project analysis and reports to upper management.
- Develop summaries of project status and performance for review with upper management.
- Present project updates and status reports at recurrent staff and management meetings.
Develops and tracks project budgets.
- Assist project owners conduct enterprise resource planning and assist with annual budget formulation.
- Establish project metrics to measure and evaluate project cost and performance.
Researches project management best practices and new industry standards.
- Perform literature reviews of related projects to identify new approaches to improving project management.
Provides subject matter expertise and support to other project managers.