Length of Assignment: 11/8/2021 – 11/8/2022
What is the preferred candidate location (local, non-local, remote?) and is there flexibility? Prefer local to Richmond; flexible to be local to Cayce, SC office
-Will consider candidates who are willing to relocate at own expense
Will this candidate be dealing with Private Personal Information(PPI), Company Sensitive Information, or Credit Sensitive Information? yes
· Preferred Interview Process Overview (High level):
o Preferred Teams Video Call – will be panel; MUST have camera ON
Schedule: M-F, will have occasional weekend
· COVID Remote Policy:
o 2 options for a hybrid set up – 1 week remote & 1 week in office or 2 days remote & 3 days in office
Top 3 Required Skills
1) Key development language skills: .NET is the primary, definitely need experience Oracle executing sql and queries, java
2) Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex projects, and often multiple phases of a project. Prepares detailed specifications from which programs will be written.
3) Define, develop, test, analyze, and maintain new software applications in support of the achievement of business requirements. This includes writing, coding, testing, and analyzing software programs and applications.
4) Proficient in building applications, API, and data loads
· What soft skill requirements do you have (team fit and personality requirements)?
o Team Player, Works well independent, quick learner, motivated
· Nice to Have Skills:
o Java scripts and log 4 net
· High Level Project Overview:
o This is a heavy support role
o Development support for legacy applications
o Works fairly independently, this role formulates and defines system scope and objectives.
o Moderate experience in programming or systems analysis desired
o Demonstrated competency in verbal and written communications and interpersonal understanding.
o Demonstrated ability to seek out and understand customers' issues business needs
o Demonstrated ability to handle deadlines and pressures
o Conceptual thinking and reasoning abilities
o Demonstrated competency in logical and analytical thinking
o Demonstrated decision making ability
o Demonstrated competency in identifying and solving problems
o Demonstrated ability in the utilization of multiple tools to solve problems
o Experience in the adaptation to and the application of rapidly changing technology to business needs
o Demonstrated ability to perform as technical expert in field
o Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex projects, and often multiple phases of a project.
o Prepares detailed specifications from which programs will be written.
o Designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents those programs.
· Preferred Years of Experience:
o 3+ yeas experience
· Education: Bachelors - Preferred Discipline Business, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics or equivalent