Using company procedure and guideline, Production Helper will be responsible for assisting Qualified Operators in processing of Granulation /Blending /Dispensing / Compression / Encapsulation / Coating operations. This may include but is not limited to set-up, operation, sanitizing, cleaning etc. of equipment and area.
- Follow batch record and SOPs instructions and on time completion of document activities on Batch record and Logbooks.
- Clean production area including and equipment.
- Material Handling (move pallet, containers and equipment).
- Assist operators in equipment set up.
- Supply or hold material/tools.
- Clean work areas and equipment.
- All other job-related duties.
- Specialized Skills and Knowledge:
- High school Diploma or equivalent
- Basic Math Skills
- Operate with strict adherence to SOPs and cGMPs.
- Departmental safety rules.
- Familiarity with pharmaceuticals manufacturing.
- Ability to read and write English.
- Ability to work in team environment.
- Good dexterity and eye hand coordination.
- Ability to stand, walk and lift 20 Kg (44 lbs.) pull materials with pallet jack to 300 lbs.
- Key Competencies:
These are the skills, traits, qualities or characteristics that contribute to a person's ability to perform responsibilities in an organization.
- Physical Demands/Factors:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee is frequently required to walk; sit; use hands; talk; and hear. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop; kneel; crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and color vision.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.