Lead direct reports within the Production Department to ensure its capability to deliver quality product, on time, safely and effectively to meet our customers' needs. Work with the Operations & Quality Leadership Team to develop a culture of accountability, empowerment, continuous improvement, customer focus, collaboration celebration of good work and involvement and development of all people within production. Maintain high standards for Safety and cGMP's, and manufacturing efficiency .
- Ensure that, during all manufacturing operations, the site's safety and quality and compliance metrics are met or surpassed while meeting corporate and site standards and policies.
- Alert management of any potential deviations or infractions in a timely manner and assist in investigation.
- Assure all batch records are reviewed, corrected and submitted to Quality on time.
- Assist in planning and establishing work schedules, assignments, and production sequences to meet production goals.
- Effectively communicate and flow down objectives to all employees.
- Assist with production related projects as directed by Production Supervisor and Leaders.
- Attend manufacturing related meetings on time.
- Direct Client as needed, resolve conflict and assume all aspects of leadership.
Specialized Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience and knowledge of cGMP and compliance issues.
- Proven knowledge of Company supported application software (i.e. Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, Power Point, SAP).
- Ability to lead with a positive and credible demeanor that engenders trust.
- Ability to build and maintain collaborative relationships between teams, departments and business units.
- Ability to organize, prioritize work in the pace of shifting demands and tight deadlines.
- Quality Focus
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee is frequently required to walk; sit; use hands; talk; and hear. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop; kneel; crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and color vision.