We are interested in hiring Primary Care Physicians for a value-based medical group in the Phoenix, AZ area .
The Primary Care Physician is the leader of the care team, provides outstanding, comprehensive primary health to a panel of patients.
The Primary Care Physician provides medical oversight, expertise, and leadership to ensure the delivery of highest quality affordable care to their community.
- Provides patient-centered, comprehensive primary care services consistent with a value-based care model.
- Actively participates in practice quality improvement programs and evaluation of practice performance metrics
- Adheres to privacy, compliance, and quality programs and other regulatory and compliance standards of the practice. Complies with all policies, procedures, protocols and our Code of Conduct
- Participates in implementation of new health technologies, products, services, and programs that establish the practice as a recognized leader for community health and wellness
- Performs other duties as assigned
2 years clinical practice experience
Experience providing primary care
Knowledge of and experience with managed healthcare systems including, quality assurance, quality improvement, risk management, and population health and disease management programs
Ability to work collaboratively
Superior communication skills
Self-assured and results oriented
Completion of a Medical Residency in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
Valid, state-issued medical license for the state in which you will work (license must be active on first date of work)
Current BLS (Basic Life Support) certification
Current DEA Registration
Compensation and Bonus
Competitive Salary above market rate
Negotiable Loan-forgiveness matching
Negotiable Sign-on Bonus
Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401(k)