Contract to Hire
Pay Range - $24 - 27/hr. + $1.50 training differential and shift differential when hired full time
Current shifts available -
2nd 3:30p to midnight
3rd 11:30p to 8a
4th 6:30a to 8p
5th 6:30p to 8a
1st and 2nd are Mon-Fri.
3rd is Sun-Thur. night.
4th and 5th are Fri-Sun.
Entry level to 3 years' experience. Will consider strong MA candidates.
This position conducts troubleshooting, repairs, and preventative maintenance on equipment that is used for pressure testing of downhole tools.
Relationships: Supervision: Maintenance and Pressure Testing Technician.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
• Diagnose and resolve mechanical issues (mechanical replacement of parts such as pressure pumps, thermocouples, tooling, treating iron, tubing etc.)
• Diagnose and resolve hydraulic issues (replacement of control valves, pumps, motors, cylinders, and hydraulic pressure hoses).
• Diagnose and resolve basic electrical issues (troubleshooting VFD, motors, 4-20mA and 24V sensors, and PLC and RMC controllers).
• Diagnose and resolve pneumatic issues (troubleshooting control valves, cylinders, vacuum systems, and basic compressor knowledge).
• Perform preventative maintenance checks on pumps, compressors, drivers, and auxiliary equipment.
Able to rig downhole tool and put in pressure vessel or bunker by connecting high pressure tubing to the tool or fixture, perform pressure test using HMI remote control and data acquisition.
• Use Microsoft word, excel and basic computer operation for Maintenance and Test reporting summaries for proper documentation.
• Ability to work and communicate well with engineers, management, and all other departments verbally and electronically.
• Employees may be assigned other duties, in addition to or in lieu of those described above, and any duties subject to change at any time, according to the needs of the company.
Minimum 2 years technical degree preferred or equivalent experience in mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic systems, and robotic systems.
• Minimum 2 years of formal training in mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic is required or equivalent work experience.
• Experience with Software systems (Allen Bradley PLC RSLogix, RMC logics, and Keyence Marking Builder).
• Proficient using and maintaining common hand tools and power tools as well as usage of inspection tools such as calipers and micrometers.
• Knowledge and experience applying and interpreting pressure test results.
• Knowledge and experience reading and interpreting hydraulic, electrical and mechanical blueprints, test plans and diagrams.
The position requires that the candidate be flexible in work schedule. Position may require working nights/weekends/ flexible shifts, etc.
Work schedule is subject to change (days, nights, weekend days, and weekend nights) with the occasional need to come in early or stay late.
Minimum Physical Requirements:
• Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds occasionally during the workday.
• Twisting, bending, leaning and stooping frequently during the workday.
• Ability to work in a shop environment - continuous exposure to loud noises, dust, solvents and oils.
Additional Job Details:Job Requirements:
• Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US.
• The position requires successful approval of Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives background check and drug and alcohol screening.
• Ability to work indoors in manufacturing facility • Ability to work and communicate well with engineers, management, and all other departments verbally and electronically.
• Ideal candidate will be self-motivated, well organized, have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively; must be proficient with word processing, spreadsheet, and email tools
|Rotation Details||Will Train on Day Shift 5-6 months|
Full Time work will be on night shift:
2 positions open for 11:30pm to 8:00am M-F
1 position open for 6:30pm to 8:00am Fri/Sat/Sun
2 positions open for 6:30pm to 8:00am M-F
" VEVRAA Federal Contractor - priority referral of Protected Veterans requested. An Equal Opportunity Employer - Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, or other characteristics protected by law.”