• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
• 3-5 years of payroll experience, preferably in-house payroll.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Excellent customer service orientation and strong oral and written communication skills.
• Aptitude for using technology.
• Able to prioritize, meet deadlines, problem-solve and research thoroughly, contribute to peer learning and collaborate in a team environment.
• CPP or studying for CPP designation.
• Experience delivering HR and/or Payroll expertise through a shared services operating model.
• Work experience in higher education.