Packaging Operator is an entry-level position in the packaging department. Packing Operator is responsible for setup , cleanup and safely operating the package equipment to perform packaging function such as filling, labeling, and packing containers in accordance with Packaging batch record while following SOPs and Maintaining 100% cGMP & compliance during operations.
- This position has no direct reports.
- Set up and operate packaging lines.
- Assist operators in performing their job functions.
- Trouble shooting and correcting machine operation.
- Assist team in meeting packaging production requirements.
- Assist with training of personnel.
- All other job-related duties.
Specialized Skills and Knowledge:
- High school or GED.
- Packaging operator qualification.
- Minimum three years of experience in packaging.
- Experienced in all aspects of running bottle packaging machinery.
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Ability to read and write English.
- Must complete departmental SOP, GMP and Qualification.
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to lead a team.
- Good dexterity and eye-hand coordination.
- Walking, standing and ability to lift 20 Kg (44 lbs.).
- Problem solving and mechanical skills
- Adaptability and initiative