The Packaging Line Leader, Packaging is responsible for safety, quality, efficiency and productivity of the Packaging Lines. With advanced and specialized packaging knowledge, oversees and manages the daily operation of a packaging lines. Performs functions relating to the packaging of drug products consistent with established Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), customer requirements and in conjunction with all Standard Operating Procedures (SOP). Must be able to communicate well with others, have a teamwork focus, possess leadership skills and be willing to work overtime hours as required.
- This Position has approximately 5 direct reports
- Responsible for Packaging Production Output per requirements
- Responsible for leading packaging members in the safe and successful operation of the packaging lines
- Develop motivated & skilled workforce
- Ensure regulatory compliance (i.e., FDA, cGMP and OSHA), product quality and standards
- Supervise subordinates which includes but is not limited to assigning work, coaching, training, and administrative/payroll paperwork.
- Accurately completes all packaging paperwork and checks corrections to the line's paperwork.
- All other job-related duties as required.
Specialized Skills and Knowledge:
- High school diploma plus 2 years manufacturing experience.
- Knowledge of GMPs
- Communication skills
- Customer/Quality focus
- Walking, standing and ability to lift 20 Kg (44 lbs.)
- Experienced/Ability to Trouble shoot in all aspects of running bottle packaging machinery.
- Ability to lead a team.
- Problem Solving/Trouble shooting