Certifications & Licenses
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in related field and six years experience
- Social Media, knowledge of the Federal Travel Regulation
- Meeting minutes/summary reports
- Meeting coordination
- Travel planning
- MS Office
- Business Management and Administration
- Work products and documents related to gathering information about processes and programs; preparing reports, letters, and other documents for review and input for programs, policies, and activities; setting up and formatting spreadsheets; maintaining and updating systems for communications among staff to facilitate the efficient flow of information relating to projects and program activities. - Ad-Hoc
- Work products and documents related to performing administrative tasks including arranging meetings and conference rooms; maintaining office records; coordinating the conversion of paper documents to electronic files; assisting staff with timekeeping duties as permitted under the NIH ITAS requirements pertaining to contractors; creating and maintaining slides for presentations. - Ad-Hoc
- Computer generated work including preparing a variety of office documents such as correspondence, travel authorizations/vouchers, professional service orders, documents, reports, memoranda, procurement orders, and other program related forms; maintaining calendars; performing data entry; updating web sites; tracking manuscripts; maintaining various administrative databases; tracking, recording and directing manuscripts to reviewers. - Ad-Hoc
- Work products and documents related to drafting and maintaining SOPs; researching and consolidating information for editorial tasks; working with staff to track Cooperative Agreements and Science Collaboration to ensure compliance with NIMH policies. - Ad-Hoc
- Coordinate the day-to-day office operation, including, assist with problem and conflict resolution, organization and prioritization of tasks, and respond to written communications.
- Maintain and update systems for communications among staff to facilitate the efficient flow of information relating to projects and program activities.
- Note commitments made by executive level during meetings and arrange for staff implementation.
- Arrange for staff member to represent organization at conferences and meetings, establish appointment priorities, or reschedule or refuse appointments or invitations.
- Ensure that requests for action or information are relayed to the appropriate staff in the executive level's absence; relay important or emergency information to executive level.