We are looking for a part-time Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant to join an Orthopedic & Sports Medicine practice based out of Clifton, NJ.
The Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant will provide direct health care services in a clinical and setting under direct supervision of a Physician.
- Takes medical histories and conducts physical exams.
- Perform suturing, remove staples, place and remove splints and casts.
- Orders and interprets lab and other diagnostic test(s), conducts patient follow-up as appropriate, provide consult management and patient, family, and staff education and counseling.
- Manages pre-operative and post-operative patients in coordination with the supervising physician.
- Monitors the treatment program of the patient to inform the attending physician of pertinent medical/surgical information.
- Enters chart documentation for review and counter signature by the physician.
- Serve as a primary resource for all patient care issues, including the coordination and consultation of other sub-specialists.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Paid malpractice insurance
- 4 x 10 hour shifts a week or 5 x 8 hour shifts a week
- Nurse Practitioner License
- Physician Assistant License