Come join a growing company that provides leading-edge healthcare solutions for chronically ill patients by delivering compassionate care to high-risk populations using sophisticated data analytics.
The Physician Assistant will provide primary care services in the home for high-risk chronically ill patients. The Physician Assistant will do an initial assessment to create a treatment plan for the patients then follow up with Comprehensive Visits.
This is a full-time remote position working from home with the flexibility to make your own schedule and manage your patient load.
If you are a Physician Assistant looking for a great quality of life opportunity with a healthcare company that deploys groundbreaking programs in high-risk population care, this is the opportunity for you!
- Provide Primary Care Services for Chronic Care patients
- Visit 4-6 patients a day between 8:00am-5:00pm Monday through Friday only
- Manage patient load of 120-150 patients
- Make your own schedule
- On-Call every 4-6 weeks for 3-4 days with (very limited amount of calls, average 12-15 total calls a month for the whole team)
- Triage for On-Call is over the phone only.
- Active PA license in the state of practice
- National board certification in adult, family or geriatric specialties
- 1 + years’ experience in care of adult, chronically ill patients preferred
- Active DEA license
- Current BLS
- State driver’s license and automobile insurance
- Strong computer skills working with an EMR system
- Must be willing to travel a 50-mile radius from primary location
Compensation and Benefits:
- Top Compensation
- Excellent Benefits Package Including (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K w/match, FSA, LTD, Basic Term Life and AD&D Insurance Coverage at no cost, Supplemental Insurance, 3-Weeks PTO plus 5 Sick Leave Days