Reports To: National Project Manager
Promotes To: Lead NOC Technician
FieldLink is a professional technology services company. We specialize in customized staffing partnerships with prominent Telecom / Low Voltage integrators responsible for large commercial projects and government contracts nation-wide. Our core values are, Honesty, Integrity, Respect, and Pride. We are hiring for NOC Technician to work in Tempe, AZ. This role is a contract to hire, joining a growing team offering continued industry training and a career path.
- Employee will utilize tools provided to manage and monitor customer, vendor, and security tickets.
- Process outbound and inbound calls, adhering to all policy and standards.
- Work with and manage internal and external clients.
- Create reports and other documentation.
- Provide support in relation to security, data center infrastructure, and NOC operations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Manage critical events working in group setting.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalency.
- 1-2 years Data Center or IT Environment Experience – Minimum.
- Schedule Flexibility (possible on-call or shift change). Facility open 24/7.
- High level of knowledge and understanding of critical environments within the data center
- Certification or Training in IT or Data Center work – Required.
- Strong written and oral communication skills – Required.
- Microsoft Windows and Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook) Experience – Required.
- Able to multi-task, work in groups, be proactive, and handle critical events.
- Prior call center experience – Plus.
- Physical Requirement: Must be able to work on a ladder and/or scissor lift, in confined spaces, lift up to 50 pounds, and move up to 75 pounds. Ability to work on your feet for entire shift.