Overall Position Summary and Objectives Under this task order, the contractor will independently provide support to satisfy the overall operational objectives of the Office of the Director, All of Us Research Programs. The primary objective is to provide services and deliverables to support leadership to manage the Office of Finance and Management and the Strategic Relationships Branch and through performance of support services.
Certifications & Licenses
- Master's degree in a related discipline; three (3) years of specialized experience plus a Bachelor's degree is equivalent to a Master's degree
Skills (Ranked By Priority)
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skill
- Executive level support
- Project management, website content management
- Meeting minutes/summary reports
- Meeting coordination
- Travel planning
- MS Office
- Google Suite
- Advertising and Public Relations
- Liberal Arts
- Community and Public Health
- General Business
- Business Management and Administration
Work products and documents related to managing, monitoring and tracking electronic correspondence; prepare draft replies to regular and electronic correspondence; prepare materials and rooms for meetings, events, conferences and travel. - - Daily
- Work products and documents related to developing and managing tracking and reporting tools to monitor progress of portfolio; work to plan events, workshops and team conferences; develop the agenda; organize panel members and speakers; coordinate logistics. - Daily
- Work products and documents related to managing staff travel, including itinerary development, delivery of briefings and related materials; generate and prepare required documents prior to and following travel; track organization's travel, leave and training. - - Daily
- Work products and documents related to ensuring coordination of travel plans and preparation of travel materials; update and maintain staff calendars; develop briefing papers, speeches and remarks, talking points, data visualization tools and background materials for external engagement events and internal staff meetings. - Daily
- Work products and documents related to reviewing incoming correspondence and documents requiring staff approval; attend and participate in staff meetings; work with staff on special projects to support organization's needs and goals. - Daily
- Work products and documents related to monitoring progress of the branch and organization's progress toward its objectives and goals; generate and provide summaries of status for leadership and proactively identify areas that are behind schedule - Daily
- Work products and documents related to pending meeting requests to the Deputy CFO; clear, professional communication leveraging templates to provide prompt customer service to internal and external stakeholders. - Daily
Provides analysis and advisory services regarding management functions.
- Analyze information requirements to develop reporting systems including the systems specifications, data gathering and analytical techniques, and systems evaluation methodology.
- Facilitate business process improvement activities, to include documenting as-is processes, gathering to-be requirements and validating capture with staff.
- Assist researching and preparing program and operational strategies and implementation plans.
- Analyze and evaluate proposed changes in operating procedures and draft standard operating procedure and
- Develop procedures and systems for establishing, operating, and assessing the effectiveness of administrative controls and systems.
- Analyze data gathered and develop solutions or alternative methods of proceeding.