This position involves assisting a senior maintenance technician performing maintenance duties of the plant facility. This includes preventative maintenance and repair of production equipment, as well as organizing and maintaining storeroom inventory. This is a first shift position, Monday through Friday. Candidate must be able to accommodate a flexible work schedule, including working weekends as necessary.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- This position requires that objects such as motors, pumps, welding equipment, etc. be moved from one position/location to another to maintain and repair production equipment throughout the plant
- Ability to work with production to ensure timely repair of equipment is essential
- Must be able to accommodate a flexible work schedule, including working different shifts and weekends as necessary.
To be considered for a fabrication position, the following conditions must be met:
- Basic computer familiarity
- Good organizational skills
- Mechanical and electrical aptitude
- Basic understandingof pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Ability to lift,bend, twist, walk, and reach frequently
- Must have the ability to lift and/or move up to 50lbs.
- Ability to work in varied temperatures consistent with same climate conditions of the region (Heat, cold, humidity, etc.)