- Work with Service Sales and Customers for scheduling atomizer(s) shipments coming to Columbia, including issuing Return Good Authorizations to Customers.
- Works with customers to obtain proper safety information and initiating inspection of customer's equipment with repair shop.
- Schedules / maintains shop schedule for all inspections, rebuilds, site interventions (including rebuilds, training, upgrades, etc), production orders, etc
- Interprets information provided by repair shop and technical advisor to calculate repair costs and prepare a written estimate for submittal to customer.
- Works with the Repair Workshop Support Specialist on all aspects of production orders, stocking, scheduling, etc of production orders.
- Reviews and approves timesheets for all Repair Technicians.
- Coordinates support calls with Customers, Client Repair Technicians, and/or Center of Competence, as needed.
- Coordinates and monitors repair progress including following up on part shortages and lead times. Use ERP system to track, quote, schedule, and maintain all aspects of the repair shop.
- Handles all customer requests for rental equipment and exchange items including maintain records of rental fleet when applicable.
- Enter requisitions in Client ERP for any no stocked department supplies, or equipment, as necessary.
- Responsible for coordination of reconditioning of rental fleet when applicable.
- Duties include final calculation of repair invoice and billing
- Assists in collections for invoices past due.
- Work with production orders in the ERP for outside vendor work and parts manufacturing.
- Monitor time and schedule for rebuild technicians.
- Travel to customer sites and/or other Client offices as required, up to 25%.
- Help promote the repair workshop to external and internal customers.
- Recruiting of new hires as needed.
- Work with revenue and department cost budgets with Head of LPT service, Head of Repair Workshop, and Finance.
- Drive improvements to processes to increase efficiency and profitability.
- Associate Degree in a business related field, or 10 years' experience in maintenance or equipment repair coordination.
- Hands on experience in a machining, manufacturing, or relevant equipment repair position.
Professional Knowledge and Experience
- Experience and working knowledge of ERP systems.
- Experience making day to day decisions related to priorities of rebuild technicians, maintenance mechanics, etc.
Other Skills and Competencies
- Fluent in English both verbally and written.
- Strong mechanical background.
- Self-starter / works with little direction or instruction.
- Ability to work in groups, and independently. Proficient with Microsoft products including Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Ability to set priorities, perform under pressure and complete multiple tasks within appropriate time frames.
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings desired.