We are looking for teams of two technicians in each location to provide overall installation of cabling, AV,
security and wireless.
Teams will be comprised of a Lead Technician and Technician II. All material, equipment and lift training will
This is a night shift from 9:45 to 6 am Sunday Evening through Thursday Evening.
We are looking for reliable, experienced technicians with retail environment exposure.
Each site takes about 15 to 18 weeks to complete construction / installation. We currently have been awarded 8
in the state.
FieldLink will be responsible for all equipment once Vendor has taken possession of the equipment at the retail
location. We are responsible for locating and performing a box count of equipment received at the Site to be
installed and update received quantities in Smartsheets.
Scope & Responsibilities
Responsible for the cabling requirements of this project with Cabling qualified technicians, in accordance with
BICSI cabling standards.
- Responsible for running, terminating and testing all cables.
- Mount devices throughout the retail location
- Install devices at new locations as well as replace existing devices
- Install, test new fiber if the IDF is moved
Project work will be performed after hours Sunday – Thursday nights.
As each Site requires, provide/install voice/data/TVS station cables at and between the IDF or the Control
room/Main Distribution Frame ("MDF”) and:
- POS terminal locations
- Local Area Network ("LAN”) device locations
- Leased spaces (Optical, Pharmacy)
- Non-Leased spaces (Food Ave, Starbucks, Adult Beverage etc.)
- Analog and digital telephones
- Kiosks, workstations and printers
- Mini-assistance centers
- Wiring for access points
- Time clock locations
- TVS cable system
- TV Wall cable Seneca player
- Showcase wall Seneca player
- Miscellaneous telephone cables
- IDF moves and additions as needed
- MDF upgrades as needed
- RG6 cable Lounge TV connection to antenna
- Mood Music speaker cabling and install