Overall Position Summary and Objectives Independently provide support services to satisfy the overall operational objectives of the GVHD Section, ID-CTP, National Cancer Institute; primary objective is to provide services and deliverables through performance of support services
Resume Max Pages
Certifications & Licenses
- Bachelor's degree in Biology or related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience
- Knowledge working in acquisition, storage, analysis and interpretation of clinical research and laboratory data
- Ability to prepare, analyze and evaluate findings, learn new techniques and write reports
- Ability to work independently on given assignments.
- Proficiency in the use of computers and computer programs.
- Knowledge and understanding of clinical pathology of GVHD, hematologic malignancies and transplantation and methods of clinical research.
- At least 3 years experience working on chronic GVHD research.
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written.
- Analytical, organizational, interpersonal and time management skills.
- Training in CRIS use for seeing only purposes.
- MS Office Suite
- Miscellaneous Biology
- Work products and documents related to handling, assigning and storing of data and analyses aiming at GVHD characterization; serve as the point person for dissemination of information as directed; organize records, codes, forms and labels necessary for data integrity. -
- Work products and documents related to maintaining documents related to performing trouble shooting and data quality assurance checks, document actions required to resolve problem and initiate corrective action; perform required quality control steps, perform data retrieval and entry using multiple IT systems.
- Work products and documents related to interpreting experimental techniques and procedures, reports on laboratory and clinical results, written evaluation of procedures including detected deficiencies/defects, and reports on research as well as storage.
- Meetings abstracts and publications directly resulting for the assigned projects.
- Work products and documents related to maintaining up-to-date knowledge of processing requirements; attend faculty staff meetings or review minutes of the meeting if unable to attend.
Plans, executes, and arranges laboratory experiments, new techniques and procedures; and performs laboratory techniques relating to scientific research.