Job Summary: HR Operations is seeking a Recruiter to support sourcing, selection, and hiring processes for their physician practices and ambulatory care centers.
- Recruits for vacant positions.
- Provides operational and consultative human resources services, in the areas of employment, benefits and compensation.
- Establishes and maintains effective partnering relationships with assigned departments to ensure their hiring and retention goals and objectives are achieved.
- Establishes and maintains effective recruitment/retention programs and develops strategies to attract and retain qualified candidates.
- Recruits viable applicants for employment utilizing various methods including, but not limited to, advertising, employee referrals, job fairs and direct mailings.
- Maintains communication with candidates, interviews, extends offers, and assists in the completion of the on-boarding process.
- Ensures a professional and enjoyable candidate experience throughout the selection and interviewing process.
- Counsels employees regarding interdepartmental transfers, promotional opportunities and continuing education programs.
- Ensures follow up with employees for in-house retention and employee satisfaction. Maintains applicant tracking system and HR reporting as required.
- Assist with planning and execution of HR special events (i.e. Recruitment Events, Open Houses, Orientation, etc.).
- Provides external and internal customers with appropriate service levels.
- Meets with employees and serves as liaison to external departments as necessary and delivers consistently accurate, efficient and professional service.
- Is responsible for reporting identified safety issues such as hazardous environments (i.e. damaged floors/walls/ceiling tiles/unsecured areas) and medical errors, etc.
- Bachelors Degree required. Graduate or undergraduate concentration in Human Resources, Business, Nursing or Behavioral Sciences.
- Masters Degree preferred.
- Three to five years progressively responsible experience in Human Resources required.
- ATS system experience strongly preferred. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent time and work load management skill, ability to prioritize, ability to work independently, high attention to detail, and ability to multi-task and meeting established deadlines.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Equal Opportunity Employer