Role and Responsibilities
Liaise with our compliance team by creating and maintaining data tracking mechanisms to ensure data security and integrity.
Support HR, Finance, IT, and various functional areas by developing and maintaining standard reports that can provide workforce insight
Work with HRIS/Onboarding team members to maintain data integrity through reporting and workflow process improvement solutions
Collaborate with team members across the organization to work on solutions with the goal of continuous improvement and to address weaknesses as opportunities to make enhancements
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree (BA or BS)
- Experience working in HR along with Finance and Compliance in an analytical capacity with experience designing audit framework and procedures.
- Experience working with data/statistical analysis in a large, multi-unit organization or medium sized with complex structures
- Must have experience creating multifaceted reports in a reporting application such as Crystal Reports, MS SQL
- Must have relevant ERP Experience with HR systems such as PeopleSoft, Lawson, Oracle, Workday or similar
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver timely results with a high focus on accuracy and attention to detail
Proficiency in Lawson HRIS, iCIMS, Halogen/SABA and Tableau is preferred but will accept other similar systems. Advanced Excel skills such as vlookup, pivot tables and charting are required.