1) Setup, operate, clean and troubleshoot all Granulation, Screening, Milling, Blending equipment.
- Follow batch record and SOPs instructions and on time completion of document activities on Batch record and Log Books.
- Processing of product using granulator mixer, dryer, mill, sifter, blender machines.
- Weighs/Dispense raw materials per batch record instructions.
- Cleaning granulation, screening, milling, blending rooms and equipment.
- Material handling.
- All other job related duties.
- Specialized Skills and Knowledge:
- Basic math aptitude
- Operate with strict adherence to SOP's and cGMP's
- Ability to follow departmental safety rules.
- Knowledge and hand on experience in operation and cleaning of granulation, milling, screening, blending equipment.
- Knowledge of solid dosage manufacturing processes.
- Stand, walk, lift to 30 kg (65 lbs.), pull materials with pallet jack to 600 kg (1320 lbs.) and roll drums to 150 kg (300 lbs.)
- Good dexterity and team work coordination.
List the three (3) most important competencies required (refer to attachment competency list):
2. Quality focus