We're looking for qualified candidates who have the following minimum requirements:
- Exceptional critical thinking skills. The environment is unstructured and rewards those able to think for themselves and create practical solutions to complex analytical and organizational challenges with little oversight.
- Exceptional quantitative skills. Successful candidates will be highly numerate and be able to think quantitatively on their feet.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Our Financial Analysts work with our executive team to design and implement our financial reporting and control environment. They must be able to succinctly communicate and defend their analyses and points of view.
- Exceptional attention to detail. Work product and analyses created by our financial analyses must be correct.
- Exceptional commitment. This is a fast-paced, challenging environment. This IS NOT a "9 to 5 job. Successful candidates will possess the tenacity, work ethic, professionalism and pride in their work required to make a substantial contribution to company'soverall success.
- Self-directed and quick learning. Environment is unstructured. Successful candidates will be able to self-identify the skills and tools they require and then develop those skills and master those tools without formal training or instruction.
- Strong and broad facility with a range of finance/software packages and tools. Mastery/fluidity/wizardry with Excel, Access, PowerPoint, BI tools, ERPs, . is assumed.
- Strong accounting and finance skills. You should be familiar and comfortable with GAAP, TB, BS, CF, DR/CR, WACC, NPV, IRR, CAPM, BEV, TAM, SOM...