Certifications & Licenses
- Certified Adminstrative Assistant
- some background with medical terminology
- Outcome oriented
- Excellent analytical, organizational, interpersonal and time management skills.
- Knowledge of correct grammar, spelling, punctuation, capitalization, and style.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Skill engaging and communicating with multiple stakeholders and managing up and down in an organization
- Managing competing priorities.
- Knowledge of NIH policies and procedures
- Minimum of 3 years of experience supporting senior level staff
- Meeting minutes/summary reports
- Executive level support
- Meeting coordination
- Outreach Activities
- Data analysis
- MS Office
- Microsoft Teams
- General Business
No deliverables identified for this position
STATEMENT OF WORK DETAILS
Provides executive expertise needed to coordinate, improve, and oversee the overall functioning of the office.
- Coordinate the day-to-day office operation, including, but not limited to problem and conflict resolution, organization and prioritization of tasks.
- Design and coordinate systems for communications among staff to facilitate the efficient flow of information relating to projects and program activities.
- Gather and analyze information about processes and programs; prepare reports, letters, and other documents for review and input for programs, policies and activities.
- Make recommendations to resolve problems that arise.
- Provide executive expertise needed to coordinate, improve and oversee the overall functioning of the office.
- Provide high-level administrative task support within the Branch.
Schedules and maintains an accurate tracking system of all activities.
- Schedule and maintain tracking system for all activities.
- Coordinate inter-office activities; inform staff when issues/concerns arise, so that proper actions can be taken.
- Keep government abreast of all commitments via the maintenance of daily calendar.
- Maintain databases for tracking, analyzing and reporting of all activities including professional activities, travel and project management.
- Update and maintain staff calendars; coordinate all meeting materials and provide to the staff prior to the meeting.
Stays abreast of and implements current regulations, policies and procedures, and updates staff on relevant information.
- Stay abreast of and implements current regulations, policies and procedures; update staff on relevant information.