Industrial Staffing is looking to hire multiple Assemblers in San Diego, CA !!!
No prior experience required!!
Must have diploma or GED.
Monday to Friday - 3pm - 11:30pmRESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operates equipment used to manufacture products
- Checks and inspects products against departmental procedures
- Responsible for recognizing product or equipment problems that arise during the mfg. process and escalating to Line Lead or Supervisor
- May be required to assist with the set-up and the clean-up of mfg. equipment.
- Active participation in Lean Initiatives
- Works on assignments that are routine in nature, requiring limited judgment
- Has no role in decision-making
- Responsible for exhibiting professional behavior with both internal/external business associates that reflects positively on the company and is consistent with the company's policies and practices
- Understands and is aware of the quality consequences which may occur from the improper performance of their specific job. Has awareness of device defects that may occur in their area of responsibility, including product design, verification and validation, manufacturing and testing activities
- Carries out duties in compliance with established business policies
- Demonstrates commitment to the development, implementation and effectiveness of Quality Management System per ISO, FDA, and other regulatory agencies
- Perform other duties and projects, as assigned
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS | EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE:
- Requires a high school diploma
- Zero to two years related experience
- Basic communication and written skills
- Limited knowledge of regulations (FDS, ISO, OSHA, etc.)
- Work in a results-oriented team environment
- Attention to detail
- Verbal and Written Communication
- Team player