We are currently seeking a full-time experienced Control Systems Engineering Manager with 10+ years of similar experience to oversee and manage all the day-to-day and strategic operational aspects in our Pleasanton office. As a member of the management team you will serve as the liaison between project teams, senior management and our valuable clients. The successful candidate will have a team of direct reports and will be responsible for overseeing the status of all related projects and budgets, managing work schedules, and preparing status reports, as required. In this role, you will assess project issues and develop resolutions to meet the established productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives of our company. You will take an active or supportive role in recruiting, training, administering (policy) and directing all Controls Engineering personnel assigned. This role will report to the regional Director.
What We Are Looking For:
- BS degree in Engineering or Information Technology, with 10 years of demonstrated applicable experience.
- Advanced knowledge of all related PLC/HMI/SCADA based hardware and software.
- Expertise in planning, organizing and controlling all aspects of complex, large scale control systems projects.
- Proven ability to apply advanced analytical concepts to automation projects.
- Expertise in understanding clientneeds, satisfactorily meeting them and properly communicating with their representatives.
- Demonstrated team management, mentorship and leadership experience.
- Local and regional travel required up to 30%.
- Experience in hardware and software design development for process and energy based applications.
- Experience with information technology infrastructure components as they relate to industrial automation systems.
- Experience working in Chilled Water Plants, Boiler Plants, Waste Water Plants, Power Generation and Distribution Plants, Pharmaceutical and Chemical Plants, Industrial HVAC Applications, or other types of Thermodynamic and Fluid Processing Facilities.