Using company procedure and guideline, the Encapsulation Operator will be responsible for full spectrum of duties in encapsulation operations. This may include but ids not limited to: set-up, operation, sanitizing, cleaning etc. of equipment and area.
- Set-up, operate, troubleshoot and clean encapsulation equipment.
- Complete applicable paperwork and log book entries for the equipment and room in accordance with approved procedures.
- Clean processing rooms and equipments and inspect for cleanliness. Adhere to good housekeeping practices and procedures.
- Refers process or safety issue to Supervisor or Designee.
- Works overtime with short notice when production requires.
- Performs all other job-related duties which includes material handling, staging, labeling as determined by Supervisor and Management.
- High School diploma with 2 years related experience operating encapsulation equipment as encapsulation operator.
- Good oral and written communication skills are essential. Must be able to perform documentation clear, concise manner in accordance with cGMPs and SOPs.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measures using whole number, common fractions and decimals.
- Operate and troubleshoot automatic/semi-automatic manufacturing equipment.
- Work in team environment.
- Good dexterity and eye hand coordination.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee is frequently required to walk; sit; use hands; talk; and hear. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop; kneel; crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and or move up to 45 pounds, and pull materials with a pallet jack up to 300 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and color vision.