Under direction, the Monitor shall follow the instruction of the supervisor during the pipe drying phase of the industrial cleaning operation, following ADI's site safety plan and work procedures.
Essential Job Functions
- Observe the drying phase of the cleaning operation.
- Follow the supervisor's instruction for monitoring the equipment and any action required
- Follow all safety guidelines
- Make adjustments to dryer hoses as instructed.
- Perform safe and quality work performance to client's satisfaction.
- Wear personal protective gear at all times at work.
- Ensure that the Safety Council Cards and Driver's license are available to enter the work sites.
- Follow strictly the OSHA, MSHA, Customer work site and ADI regulations and rules as requested during the work hours.
- Performs other duties and services as assigned by supervision to ensure successful projects are delivered.
- Maintains excellent attendance and punctuality.
Qualifications and Skills
Education Requirements (Minimum and Preferred)
- Minimum: None
- Preferred: High School or Equivalent
- Working in refinery/plant environment
- Listening and understanding instructions
- Acknowledgement and compliance of Safety plans/rules and their importance
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Ability to work away from home for long durations 1-2 weeks
- Read and understand process procedures and instructions knowledge and use of necessary PPE and safe handling procedures when dealing with chemicals and other materials
- Ability to use PPE respirator, face shield, chemical resistant suit or apron, chemical resistant gloves, personnel wash stations, weight scale, micrometer, temperature monitoring devices, cranes, chemical transfer pumps, product racking, barrel dolly, forklift
- Ability to interact and communicate in a professional and effective manner with all level of employees
- Ability to work in a challenging and schedule driven environment.
- M-Sunday, As required
- 6 am 6 p
- They work 13 days on and 1 day off is the rotation