- Driving company truck for delivery of natural stone and quartz slabs.
- Perform a variety of duties in the operation of the Warehouse Department such as moving slabs, yard organization and/or maintenance
- May need to work with Operations Manager in planning route to insure most economical use of time and equipment.
- Will be responsible for documentation of ordered materials, delivery and COD to utilize during the routed/scheduled deliveries.
- Will work directly with customer to ensure that they safely receive ordered slabs.
Control traffic at work sites by flagging to guide traffic through work areas, as required or assigned.
- Will operated company forklift as need to assist in the company yard areas when needed.
- Must perform daily routine inspections and preventive maintenance on assigned equipment and report all defects or repairs to supervisor immediately.
- Must keep equipment clean at all times.
- Assist in the installing and maintenance of traffic control devices.
- Assist in the loading and inspection of slabs being loaded for your deliveries.
- Perform all duties in conformance to appropriate safety and security standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Valid CDL Class B drivers license and ability to be insured through company policy
- Prior flatbed local delivery experience
- Prior Boom experience preferred, but will train
- Prior powered industrial truck (forklift) experience
- Ability to work overtime and weekends as necessary