- Bachelor's degree in IT or computer science
- Database management
- Scientific Data analysis
- Good communication and writing skills
- Data cleaning
- Data annotation
- MS Office
- MS Office
- Computer Programming and Data Processing
- Work products and documents related to assisting researchers with running third-party software and interpreting results where necessary; customizing software to curate datasets and analyzing data as needed. - Ad-Hoc
- Work products and documents related to maintaining databases of laboratory generated data, optimizing, standardizing and maintaining pipeline scripts to make data analyses accessible to non-computing research scientists. - Ad-Hoc
- Work products and documents related to performing data curation, bioinformatics analysis, data quality assurance, and curation activities for a cutting-edge genomics research laboratory. - Ad-Hoc
- Meet with lab members to present updates - Ad-Hoc
Performs routine database maintenance and repairs corrupted interfaces and inoperable databases.
- Configures and implements a variety of security protocols to ensure protection of data on systems hosting medical and research data.
Develops and maintains database infrastructures (distributed and relational, etc.).
- Provide detailed documentation of custom scripts to allow efficient sharing
- Work on multiple projects concurrently with other laboratory members as needed