Commonwealth of Massachusetts Executive Office of Labor and Workforce Development
Functional Title: ODI Data Warehouse Developer
- The Technology Office within the IT Division for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts is looking for an OBIEE and ODI Data Warehouse Developer with technical expertise using oracle projects with at least five years of experience. The position requires strong knowledge of both the ODI and OBIEE and the ability to get the work done. Requires excellent communication ability and skills. This is a 6+ month contract role.
- Approximately 5+ years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Data Analysis, Testing and Implementation in Oracle EBS, OBIEE and Data Warehouse reporting projects.
- Strong knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies like waterfall model and/or Agile.
- Extensively work with BI Publisher reports, data models and creating complex RTF templates using BI Publisher Template Builder.
- Participated in problem solving and troubleshooting of the applications implemented with ODI
- Ability to analyze data, determine issues using simple to complex SQL and understanding of end to end data flow from source to data warehouse databases and reporting.
- In-depth knowledge of risk engineering; data modeling and mapping; and design using Oracle SQL Developer.
- Bachelor's degree in information systems, computer science or related field preferred. *3+ years of relevant database engineering/architecture experience.
- Excellent SQL skills and Data Warehouse experience
- 3+ years of IT and data analysis, data management experience, enterprise data architecture, enterprise data management, data mode.
- OBIEE (Oracle Data Integration) Developer (Interfaces)