We service customers who do things from building a skyscraper or new home community to providing services to music festivals and special events and out team is with them every step of the way.
We provide premium portable sanitation services and deliver the best for our customers. But to do that, we need the best people to join our team. That is where you come in!
PURPOSE: We are looking for an Inside Sales / Customer Service Representative that was born to be in Sales. This position is tasked with; Following up on inbound sales leads, cold calling current customers and acquiring more business to help us meet or exceed our sales goals. To be successful in this position, you will be comfortable with high volumes of cold calling and able to influence people effectively and positively.
- Able to effectively make and manage large volumes of cold calls (typically 60 – 80) to meet revenue requirements.
- Drive revenue by following up on prospective leads and develop high level relationships with multiple contacts within the assigned account base.
- A portion of the role will be focused on Accounts receivable for existing customers.
- Coordination on incoming marketing examples from services with our marketing team.
- Meet / Exceed assigned follow up quota.
- Effectively manage time to properly support and manage existing customer base and incoming calls and requests as received.
- Document all Activities in CRM in accordance with company policies and direction.
- Maintains a working knowledge of all Products and Services, both within and outside of assigned territory.
- Team oriented, willing to assist colleagues with training, sharing knowledge and general assistance.
In order to be successful at this job, here are some SKILLS you should have:
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Detail Oriented and highly organized
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) (Associates Degree preferred) and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstarted experience in an inside sales capacity selling products/services to consumers and businesses.
- Basic phone selling/negotiation skills
- Demonstrated experience with Social Media posting and online content posting.
- Excellent oral communication & listening skills
- Excellent planning, organizational, analytical and decision making skills
- Strong PC proficiency (Data entry, Microsoft Office Suite, CRM, etc.)
- Strong understanding of the Company's equipment, products & services
What's in it for you?
We provide a competitive benefits package, with options for both full and part-time Associates, that lets you live life the way you intend. We offer so much more than a regular paycheck; our benefits package is chalk full of perks such as paid time off, healthcare, 401K matching, employee assistance programs, Life and AD&D insurance and much more! NEED TO DISCUSS WITH ABE FOR ALL ROLES