Overall Position Summary and Objectives The primary objective is to obtain the services of an experienced Computer Scientists to advise on research efforts in natural language processing, specifically as relate to mental health and function.
Resume Max Pages
Certifications & Licenses
- PhD in Computer Science
- Computer Security and Information Assurance Certificate
- Scientific dissemination and manuscript writing
- Deep Learning Modeling
- Data analysis and interpretation
- Understanding of mental health, function, and disability models
- Computer Science
- Work products and documents related to solving complex and computational problems relevant to research areas such as natural language processing for mental health and function - Quarterly
- Meet with lab members to present updates - Weekly
- Work products and documents related to proposed innovative research questions and methodologies that are relevant to areas of existing inquiry - Ad-Hoc
- Work products and documents related to conducting literature reviews of analytic methods that have been applied across a broad range of scientific fields - Ad-Hoc
- Work products and documents related to disseminating research and methods to scientific journals and venues - Ad-Hoc
- Work products and documents related to participating in meetings with staff to advance study progress - Monthly
Designs and implements software and hardware systems to support scientific research.
- Design, develop, and modify software to help solve scientific computing problems related to processing large corpora of medical text for identifying information on mental health and function.