|Job Description:||This is a customer service role. |
1. Respond to customer service inquiries regarding licenses, registrations, apostilles and the other services provided by the Division of Licensing Services by telephone in the DOS Call Center, through written correspondence, by email and in person at the Albany DOS Customer Service Counter.
2. Extract information from the Division's records to assist customers. Direct customers to appropriate online license databases, forms, applications and instructions which outline license/registration application and apostille request requirements. Explain statutory requirements and defend agency policies and procedures. Provide customers with navigational assistance with online applications.
3. Review license and registration applications for compliance with laws, policies and procedures. Process application and form fees and reconcile daily cash reports.
4. Prepare written or email correspondence to applicants identifying application errors or deficiencies. Electronically preserve each record in accordance with Division guidelines.
5. Create computerized license, registration and filing records in accordance with Division guidelines. 6. Answer approximately 60 call center calls a day.
|Education Requirement:||HS Diploma or GED|
|Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:|
|Hours:||M-F, 8:30a.m. - 4:30p.m.|
Back to Job Search
- Sector: Professional
- Contact: Damian Stapelkamp
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: (646) 652-0971
- Start Date: 05/21/2021
- Job Ref: 21-09132