Resume Max Pages
Certifications & Licenses
- Linux knowledge
- System administration
- System troubleshooting
- MS Office
- Computer Science
- Computer Administration Management and Security
- Computer and Information Systems
- Computer Networking and Telecommunications
- Information Sciences
- Work products and documents related to maintaining LINUX systems - Ad-Hoc
- Inspect Equipment - Weekly
- Meet with lab members to present updates - Weekly
- Reports supporting ongoing needs assessment and strategic planning related to computer systems management and engineering. - Ad-Hoc
- Work products and documents related to the problem tracking and resolution databases. - Monthly
- Work products and documents related to the mitigation of security vulnerabilities. - Ad-Hoc
Provides technical experience needed to perform analyses, processing and user support of various computer systems using standard statistical procedures and techniques.
- Provide integrated domain expertise across complex computational environments.
- Provide software recommendations and solutions across diverse scientific applications, including freeware relevant to analyses of scientific discovery.
- Support and maintain scientific computer systems including hardware, operating systems, and associated services in a high-performance computing environment.
- Design, develop, document, analyze, create, test and modify computer systems, programs and integrations.
Sets up and uses various computer systems and software packages.
On-Call or Rotational Shifts No
Teleworking Eligible Yes
Fixed Schedule No