Using company procedure and guideline, the Compression Operator will be responsible for full spectrum of duties in compression operations. This may include but is not limited to set-up, operation, sanitizing, cleaning etc. of equipment and area.
- Set-up, operate, troubleshoot and clean Tablet Presses.
- Properly and completely document activities on Batch Records.
- Clean Processing Rooms and equipment. Demonstrate good housekeeping practices.
- Tool inspection.
- Troubleshoot press and product problems.
- Material handling.
- May be trained and required to operate additional production equipment including encapsulation, coating and granulation.
- All other job related duties
- High school Diploma or equivalent
- Basic Math Skills
- Operate with strict adherence to SOPs and cGMPs.
- Departmental safety rules.
- Operate and troubleshoot automatic/semi-automatic manufacturing equipment.
- Familiarity with pharmaceuticals manufacturing.
- Ability to read and write English.
- Ability to work in team environment.
- Good dexterity and eye hand coordination.
- Ability to stand, walk and lift 20 Kg (44 lbs.) pull materials with pallet jack to 300 lbs.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee is frequently required to walk; sit; use hands; talk; and hear. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop; kneel; crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and or move up to 44 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and color vision.