- Identify current business process pain points and utilize leading enterprise development tools to automate, reengineer and reimplement business processes.
- Work under strict deadlines to facilitate timely deliverables through a small, cross-functional team.
- Solid organizational skills with the ability to balance workloads efficiently and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously with attention to detail.
- Flexibility, adaptability. and motivation to contribute to a growing operation.
- Ability to effectively translate technical specifications, errors, and business logic through written and verbal communications to both technical and non-technical customers or stakeholders.
- Familiarity with Entity Relationship Diagrams, and database design.
- Experience with Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Power BI, Power Automate, Power Apps, SharePoint, and O365.
- Preferred degree in a computer related major or minimum of 2 years working in Microsoft heavy technical environment.