- Project management, website content management
- Meeting minutes/summary reports
- Training requests
- Data analysis
- Meeting coordination
- MS Office
Field of Study
- Less Than a Bachelor's Degree
- Reports/Guidance Documents
- Completed and accurate purchasing, travel, and training documentation
Provides executive expertise needed to coordinate, improve, and oversee the overall functioning of the office.
Schedules and maintains an accurate tracking system of all activities.
- Coordinate the day-to-day office operation, including, but not limited to problem and conflict resolution, organization and prioritization of tasks.
- Make recommendations to resolve problems that arise.
- Provide executive expertise needed to coordinate, improve and oversee the overall functioning of the office.
- Provide high-level administrative task support within the Branch.
- Coordinate and improve the overall functioning of the division.
- Schedule and maintain tracking system for all activities.
- Maintain databases for tracking, analyzing and reporting of all activities including professional activities, travel and project management.
- Maintains an accurate tracking system of all activities
- Research and propose new administrative procedures.
- Stay abreast of and implements current regulations, policies and procedures; update staff on relevant information.
- Monitor compliance with program policies and procedures; identify strategies to ensure that program and contractual compliance is maintained.
- Review documentation for compliance with policy and procedures; interpret instructions for adherence to format; collect data; provide summaries for analysis and interpretation.
- Places training requests
- Extract and consolidate pertinent information.
- Plan and complete various special projects.
- Provide status reports on the progress on managing these projects/activities and collaborating with appropriate staff.
- Perform a variety of complex, specialized support tasks on an ongoing and ad hoc basis.
- Plans and completes various special projects as assigned
- Coordinate meetings, conference calls, seminars, workshops and courses for staff; schedule conference rooms.
- Update/maintain shared calendars; rearrange calendar to accommodate situations of an urgent nature.
- Establish and prioritize meetings appointment priorities, or reschedule or refuse appointments or invitations.
- Schedule room and audio visual reservations.
- Prepare agendas, handouts and background materials.
- Work with staff on creation and preparation of presentations and slides ; provide task support for presentations and/or handouts (copy, print, distribute, etc.).
- After meetings, review the folder/notes for items requiring follow-up action; summarize and distribute minutes
- Arranges conferences and meetings and contacts attending professionals, makes travel arrangements, maintains complex schedules and calendars, and advises staff
Maintains inventory and initiates purchase requests.
- Create summaries and reports based on information gathered.
- Update and maintain the Program and Employee Services (PES) personnel list and phone directories.
- Communicate with Division staff for edits/revisions to the personnel list and phone directories; distribute updates within and out of PES.
- Develop and/or complete forms and prepare for staff's signatures.
- Updates databases and spreadsheets and creates reports for division
- Oversee inventory of office supplies.
- Prepare purchase requests, maintenance agreement and draft justification for government signature of needed office supply items.
- Collaborate with administrative staff to ensure that all purchase requests are filled in a timely manner.
- Initiates purchase requests