Job DescriptionRapidly growing and dynamic property preservation and management firm looking for energetic, professionals that are highly motivated and possesses a strong desire to succeed! If you have high energy, great customer service skills, and a strong ability to multi-task, this opportunity is for you!
This is a fantastic opportunity for recent college graduates who are looking to start their career in a thriving industry!
We are currently seeking a Client Service Representative to join the team. Successful candidates should possess the following skill sets to apply:
- 1+ years of property preservation and FHA conveyance experience(preferred)
- Highly organized and attentive to detail
- Excellent and efficient communicator
- Self-starter with ability to work in team environment
- Proficient in MS Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Ability to multi task
- Respond to vendor and client communication inquiries via email, messaging and phone work.
- View submitted work orders and provide auditing when needed to ensure completion.
- Analyze vendor performances and timelines to effectively make decisions to ensure work flow is moving efficiently.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with large vendor network via phone, in person and email.